Online bidding begins on Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 1:00 PM CST
Soft close on Tuesday, June 29, 2021, at 1:00 PM CST
- Overtime extensions in 5 minutes increments are added to closing time anytime a bid is submitted with less than 1 minute remaining to close of bidding.
- Bidders must register prior to bidding.
- The bidding platform can place bids for you up the maximum that you set. Simply enter your highest bid in the “Bid Now” section. The program will auto bid for you until someone outbids your highest amount. The system will email you if you are outbid.
- Successive Bidding in minimum of $25 increments is required
Notice To Bidders: All information provided on this website is believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. It is the responsibility of each bidder to physically inspect merchandise during the open viewing period to make their own determination as to each item’s description, condition, and value prior to placing any bid. All merchandise is being sold “AS IS”, “WHERE IS” without warranty or guarantee.
- Merchandise is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS WITHOUT WARRANTY.
- All bids subject to acceptance of Government.
- Certified funds for the winning bid must be delivered to Rudy Smith Service within 2 business days following a bid approval email. Winning bidders will be provided detailed instructions via email.
- Payment methods: Payments must be made by bank wire transfer OR cashier’s check via overnight delivery made payable to Rudy Smith Service, 425 N. Claiborne Ave, New Orleans, La 70112.
- Vehicles conveyed by U.S. Standard Form 97 or Government Bill of Sale.
- Inspection / viewing, June 11, 2021, through close of sale, from 9AM to 4PM CST excluding Saturdays, Sundays & Federal Holidays @ Rudy Smith Service, 425 N. Claiborne Ave, New Orleans, La 70112